The reality is that jeans, like many things we purchase, say something about who you are, or how you want to be perceived.
With that in mind, let’s consider these factors:
* Does price matter to you? How and why?
* Does brand name make a difference to you? How and why?
* Does the way the jeans fit you make a difference? How and why?
* Does functionality matter to you? How and why?
* Does color matter to you? How and why?
If price is an issue to you, then it is probably for one of these two factors:
* You are not looking to spend a lot of money for something like jeans.
* Or, you take pride in the fact of how much you spent for the jeans.
If brand is an issue to you, then it is probably for one of these two reasons:
* You like knowing that you are wearing the “in” brand.
* You feel that this brand makes quality jeans.
If fit is an issue to you, then it could be for one of the two reasons:
* You find it difficult to find jeans that fit you right.
* You prefer jeans to fit you a certain way. Whether snug, or loose.
Now functionality, is something you may not consider too much, aside from pockets to hold your wallet, change, keys, or maybe a phone number written on a piece of paper. But, if you are a carpenter or painter, then you look for side pockets, or the loop where you can hang your hammer or hold an extra paint brush.
And finally, color. Though your manliness may not allow you to say it out loud, you know that color matters to you. If it were not so, then why bother making jeans in black, dark blue, light blue, tan, or even, white. We won’t even get into the 80s and the many other colors of jeans that existed then.
So, no matter you reasons for why you choose the jeans you do, here are some jeans that could be right for you:
* Ecko Jeans – Price: $4 – over $60; various fits, colors, and functionality
* Old Navy Jeans – Price: $9 – over $30; various fits, colors, and functionality
* Dickies Jeans – Price: under $15 – over $40; various fits, limited colors, functionality
* Lands’ End Jeans – Price: under $17 – over $60; various fits, colors, functionality
* Wrangler Jeans – Price: $26 – $35; limited fits, limited colors, limited functionality
* Evisu Jeans – Price: $156.90 – $754; limited fits, limited colors, limited functionality
* Versace Jeans – Price: $107.58 – $174.06; limited fits, limited colors, limited functionality
The preceding was not by any means the vast spectrum of jeans, but gives you a slice of the going prices, brands, fits, functionality, and colors out there.
Bottom line. It doesn’t matter what you are looking for in a pair of jeans, because you can find it. You may have to do some searching, and may have to have them shipped to you, but, one thing is for certain, these jeans will say something about you. So, express yourself well.