While producers of counterfeited designer clothes are getting smarter, so should the consumers. This article is meant as a guide on how to spot fake 7 For All Mankind jeans and to avoid scams involving these designer clothes. There are a number of differences between a pair of fake 7 For All Mankind jeans and real ones that will be shown as follows.
1. Take a look at the paper tag. On an original pair of 7 For All Mankind jeans, the colors will look dull, and you will notice vertical lines on the surface. On the other hand, on a fake pair, the paper tag will look glossy, like a page from a magazine, with brighter colors.
2. Next, you need to observe the seam on the inside of the cuff, which, on an original pair, will show an overlock type of stitching. There is no such thing on a fake pair of 7 For All Mankind jeans.
3. The tag on the back pocket should look flawless. Poor stitching, uneven position of the 7 number, are signs that you are looking at some fake 7 For All Mankind jeans.
4. The color of the inside tag is white in fake 7 For All Mankind jeans. It also shows poor stitching job, one thing that designer clothes would never do, as it would hurt their reputation.
5. Watch out for the serial number. This number is written on an inside tag, and the tag has silver stitching. Fake 7 For All Mankind jeans seldom have no number, and the stitching looks more like a thread.
6. Cut numbers are also important. If you notice a large number of pair of jeans with the same cut number, it should set off an alarm. It may happen on eBay, where there are many sellers. A simple search after the cut number would tell you if there are too many pairs to be all authentic.
7. In order to get informed on how to spot fake 7 For All Mankind jeans, you need to take a closer look at the tags. On fakes, the cut and style are stitched, when they should be printed.
8. Take a look at the font. First, become a little familiar with how the font used on original 7 For All Mankind jeans looks like, then compare. Many times, the font on fake pairs looks weird and uneven.
9. The buttons should have 7 stamped on their back.
10. The pocket lining is also important, as on fake 7 For All Mankind jeans, you will notice how the pocket lining is very thin.
These are some basic tips on how to spot fake 7 For All Mankind jeans that will help you avoid getting tricked out of your money.